COMMUNICATIONS INTERN AT ESSENCIUS
Get experience with communication, PR, events and project management at Essencius in 2018
Do you want to put the theories you have been studying into practice? Do you want to participate in an internship where you have meaningful tasks? Are you ready to work with a dynamic team with well-known FMCG brands?
With an internship at Essencius, you get good experience with practical, tactical and strategic implementation of communication and PR projects.
We are looking for a trainee, on an ongoing basis, who can work independently and take responsibility for his/her duties. We are an agency with many deadlines and lots of energy and therefore we appreciate commitment and accountability. You must have an interest in FMCG brands and B2C communications as well as be interested in carrying out tasks in PR, social media and events. Of course, you have to flair to write, as many of your assignments will be of a written nature.
WORK TO BE DONE:
70% of your time at Essencius, will be spent working with a particular customer together with a permanent team. You will contribute to everything from the initial tasks, planning and/or execution of a variety of activities.
Your primary tasks will be:
– Preparation of analytical material to map the habits of Danes.
– Provide material for journalists and bloggers.
– Tactical sparring on press efforts.
– Responsibility for editorial operations on Facebook.
– Organization of events and practical related tasks.
– Strategic and practical handling of media collaborators.
– Weekly tasks such as media report maintenance, Facebook results, etc.
– Practical tasks such as setting up lunch, discarding packaging materials, going to the post office, change print cartridges, etc.
– You must have begun your candidate in Danish, rhetoric, Cand.merc. (Com.), Cand.ling.merc., Cand.comm or the like.
– You must be open to work full time most of the internship, as we have experience that full-time stays are best for the traineeship process.
– You must be able to write and formulate in Danish.
– You would very much like to have professional experience in your field, either as a trainee or student assistant.
– An open and unpretentious workplace where there is room for anyone who loves to nurture communication and marketing.
– A structured internship program with mentoring program.
– Valuable practical experience with basic disciplines in communication and public relations and an understanding of the consultancy role.
– Lots of responsibility and self-driven tasks.
– A house that greatly appreciates its interns and has employed many after graduation.
– A delicious lunch, fun Friday bars and occasional parties.
OUR APPLICATION PERIOD IS RUNNING
Written application with relevant references, CV and 1-2 examples of text that you have produced must be submitted to Brian Orland. Further information about the internship opportunities can be obtained from Brian Orland at mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 51 51 19 30